K1 Fiance Visa

For those marrying a U.S. citizen, a K-1 fiancé visa can be used to secure legal entry into the United States in the 90 days preceding a wedding. If you are marrying a non-citizen, or are planning to use your upcoming wedding to seek residency, we can help you prepare relevant K-1 forms and build your case to obtain a Green Card after your wedding.