Marriage Based Green Card

Considered one of the more direct ways to approach citizenship, thousands of hopeful citizens apply for Green Cards through marriage every year. If you are married to a non-citizen or are a non-citizen married to a U.S. citizen, we can file forms I-130 and either Form I-485 or DS-260 on your behalf, and guide you through the entire application process.