Explore U.S. Immigration Options

At Cornerstone Law Offices, P.C. we are dedicated to making immigration dreams come true. Our depth of experience, commitment to excellence, and creative approach set us apart from other immigration law firms. We’re proud to offer resources you can trust throughout the immigration process.

We realize that there are many paths into the United States, and we want to help you find the right choice for you. Here are some of the ways we can help you:

For qualified professionals, the United States provides a number of visa options. If you are hoping to work in the U.S., we can discuss your options:
  • EB-1 (professors/researchers, multinational executives)
  • EB-2 (advanced degree/exceptional ability)
  • EB-3 (professionals, skilled workers)
  • EB-5 (investor visa)
  • PERM Labor Certifications
  • Foreign Nurses Immigration
If you are planning to work or study in the U.S. for a set period of time, a non-immigrant visa may be the best option for you. We can help you with preparation and filings for:
  • E-1 and E-2 (treaty trader and treaty investor visa)
  • F-1 (student visa)
  • H-1B, H-2B, and H-3 (temporary worker categories)
  • J-1 (exchange visitor)
  • L-1 (intracompany transferee)
  • O-1 (alien of extraordinary ability)
The EB-5 visa program is available to those who make qualifying capital investments into new or certain existing U.S. businesses. Up to 10,000 applicants could qualify for immigrant visas under the EB-5 program each year. If you are considering applying for immigration as a foreign investor, simply putting money into an existing business or investment opportunity is likely not adequate to qualify you to move forward. We can help you file an EB-5 Regional Center Designation and Business Plan Compliance Review, ensuring you have a solid business plan that will meet the expectations of the U.S. government. Get more information about the EB-5 visa here:
Considered one of the more direct ways to approach citizenship, thousands of hopeful citizens apply for Green Cards through marriage every year. If you are married to a non-citizen or are a non-citizen married to a U.S. citizen, we can file forms I-130 and either Form I-485 or DS-260 on your behalf, and guide you through the entire application process.
Adjustment of status refers to the process used to apply for permanent resident status in the U.S., while already present in the country. If you are eligible to apply for an adjustment of status, we can work with you to prepare an immigration petition and file Form I-485 without requiring a return to your home country.
For those marrying a U.S. citizen, a K-1 fiancé visa can be used to secure legal entry into the United States in the 90 days preceding a wedding. If you are marrying a non-citizen, or are planning to use your upcoming wedding to seek residency, we can help you prepare relevant K-1 forms and build your case to obtain a Green Card after your wedding.
If your unique situation meets a certain set of criteria outlined by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act., you may be eligible for citizenship through naturalization. We can work with you to determine eligibility and work with you to complete all necessary forms, including Form N-400.
It is possible to apply for U.S. citizenship, even if you live outside of the United States. Working through your local consulate, we can help you properly prepare and submit Form I-130, Form I-140, or Form I-360 as necessary.
In some cases, family members of U.S. citizens or Green Card holders may be eligible to immigrate to the United States. We can help you determine your eligibility and, if possible, help prepare Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.